Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mission Statement

FlyingHouses or Flying Houses or flyinghouses or Flying houses or flying Houses, or whatever permutations it may be mistyped as in ensuing references, is undertaken as a setting for fiction, non-fiction, news items, record reviews, film reviews, book reviews, live concert reviews, and other potpourri.

A nod must be given in the direction of Scratch Acid for providing the title of this blog. I was trying to think of a good name for the blog, and I thought it would be easy to pick a cool song title, and it just so happens that Flying Houses also happens to be an awesome song, so the choice was easy. I don't know what the song is about, but at one point David Yow screams about something "insanely dangerous" and I just thought that was appropriate to the blog concept, so the choice was easy.

In the coming days I hope to post a short story or two. In the meantime, why not settle down with a nice game of cards?

No comments: